Warm the Heart Soup Cook-off - buy your tickets early and avoid the line ups!
Click here to get yours now!
PotashCorp is proud to sponsor WinterShines, where you'll find lots of frosty fun!
Events to shake the frost off of your chin
saturday - Jan 28, 2017
sunday - Jan 29, 2017
monday - Jan 30, 2017
tuesday - Jan 31, 2017
wednesday - Feb 1, 2017
thursday - Feb 2, 2017
friday - Feb 3, 2017
saturday - Feb 4, 2017
sunday - Feb 5, 2017
Join us for 9 days of frosty fun!
- Snow Sports Park
- Ice Carving
- Canada 150 Plaza
- Interactive Ice Games
- Canada Sports Scavenger Hunt
- Soup Cook-offs
- Dress it up Cupcakes(Princess Shop)
- WinterShines Taster
- Winter Carnival (Saskatoon Diversity Network)
- Sleigh+Pony Rides, Petting Zoo
- Biggest Snowball Ever (Sask Children's Festival)
- Fat Bike Fondo
- White Velocross
- Blzzard Triathlon
- KIDDIES ICE PLAY AREA Bring your little ones (8 and under) down to the Farmers’ Market Patio for “Ice Play” blocks and an ice castle slide. Kids must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
For more details, click on the dates to the left.
OPEN WEEKENDS 12 - 5PM
$2 Entry Fee includes, Canada Sports Scavenger Hunt, Ice games, shinny and so much more!